Animal Health & Welfare
- Conington,J. & Bunger,L. et al. (2005). Breeding for resistance to footrot: combining molecular and phenotypic approaches. LINK project, LK0668
- Biosciences KTN SPARK Award (2011) Are udder and teat conformation heritable traits that affect mastitis in Texel sheep? Green L prof. , Warwick University.
- Conington,J., Cao,G., Stott,A. & Bunger,L. (2008). Breeding for resistance to mastitis in United Kingdom sheep, a review and economic appraisal. Veterinary Record 162, 369-376.
- Conington,J., Cao,A., Stott,A. & Bunger,L. (2004). Towards a better understanding of using breeding to control mastitis in sheep and cattle. Report to Genesis Faraday on a SPARK Award.
- Dwyer,C.M. & Bunger,L. (2011). Impact of selection for productivity on dystocia and offspring vitality in sheep. Preventive Veterinary Medicine submitted Oct 2010.
- Dwyer,C.M., Lambe,N.R., Macfarlane,J.M. & Bunger,L. (2011). Effects of muscling QTLs on dystocia and neonatal vigour in sheep. Animal in preparation.
- Matheson,S.M. (2011). Genetic selection for health and welfare traits in lambs. PhD Thesis, University of Edinburgh and Scottish Agricultural College.
- Matheson,S.M., Dwyer,C.M., Houdijk,J.G.M. & Bunger,L. (2011). Genetic parameters for birth assistance and neonatal behaviour traits in Texel sheep. Journal of Animal Science or Behaviour genetics in preparation.